Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Football

Yesterday was Peter's first football practice. He really liked it, and didn't even get too tired. This week they are working on fundamentals and there is no contact allowed, so I think that makes practice a little easier.
Now that we have nightly committments right in the middle of supper I have decided to try to plan out meals a little more, so that we are not scrounging for food at 8p when we get home from practice. Last night we had a new crock pot meal of Kielbasa sausage and potatoes. The sausage was good, but the potatoes were less that great. Tonight we are going to have sloppy joes and salad with some chips. Sometime this week or next I plan to try another new crock pot meal of ribs. I also want to make a roast pork, because it makes a lot and then we have leftovers so that I don't have to think of a new idea every day.
So I continue to get organized and life will be good.

1 comment:

Melanie D. said...

Good for you! If you want to do Menu Plan Monday, you just right click and save the heading on mine. Then you can add it using that add element button just like you would use for pictures. Then you can do it every week with me! :-) Of course, sometimes we through the plan right out the window and go out for burgers at Culver's, like we did tonight! Oh well, then I just move it all back a night.

Have a great rest of the week!