Monday, July 2, 2007

8 things

Ok, I was tagged so here goes:
I am supposed to post the rules, so here goes...
1. Each player lists 8 facts or habits about themselves
2.The rules of the game are listed before the eight
3. At the end of the post the person tags eight people, then going to comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.

I of course don't yet have eight people to tag...the only one I could have tagged is the one who tagged me and I don't think tag back are allowed...sooooo here are my 8 facts.

1. I hate to be late when going anywhere.
2. I love to read.
3. Pizza is my favorite food.
4. I was a "band geek" in high school and loved every minute of it!!!!
5. I drive a Nissan Xterra...solar yellow in color!!!
6. I have never been to a foreign country...this doesn't count Mexico because I've only been a few steps over the border.
7. I actually enjoy going to the gym a few times a week...makes me feel like I'm doing something for myself.
8. I enjoyed growing up in Nebraska.

So here would be the part where I would tag someone, but since there is noone to tag I will just post.
Hope you enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

A said...

Hi there!

Wow...you have entered the blogging world, eh? Way to go! Look forward to having LOTS more glimpses into your everyday life. A great way to stay connected! So excited. Maybe when you come to NE you can help me set one up for myself??? See you soon!

Love,
me