Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Scheduling

Okay, so I'm taking a minute to post to tell everyone that I have NO TIME for blogging as of late. Today was the busiest day that I've had this week, but almost all my days have been busy.
Today I left home at 7:45 and dropped Peter off at school, then headed for work and worked until 11:40. I left work and stopped at a drive thru to pick Liam up some lunch and then took him to preschool. I came home and ate a little lunch and headed to the gym for a quick workout, then to the doctor for a follow up on my bronchitis (all gone...feeling MUCH better). Then back to Peter's school to pick him up and then off to Liam's preschool to pick him up. I am home for a total of a little over an hour right now and then it is off to football practice til about 8p tonight, then home to make dinner and get kids ready for bed.
So, that is a good example of why I have been absent from the blogging world and communicating with my family. Only a little over a month left of football, and then I'll have a little more "free" time.

2 comments:

A said...

Oh boy, you have been busy! I can totally relate. It seems like staying at home for extended periods of time just doesn't happen with young kids, does it?! No wonder the years fly by!!!

Melanie D. said...

Whew! I am tired just reading it.

Thanks for checking in.