Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Giving Thanks

I am going to try something new today and give a list of things I am thankful for in my life. Hopefully, it will help me focus on the positives in my world.

1. I'm thankful I have a wonderful, caring husband who I've been married to for 13 years.
2. I'm thankful for Peter and Liam, I couldn't ask for two more inspiring children.
3. I'm thankful that I'm healthy.
4. I'm thankful that I have friends all over the U.S who like me for who I am.
5. I'm thankful for good teachers for my kids.
6. I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head and food on my table.
7. I'm thankful that I have enough money to pay my bills.
8. I'm thankful for my extended family who is always there for me.

That's what I came up with so far. I know I have been given other blessings that I have forgotten, but this list makes me feel a little bit better. The items above are in no particular order, or else I would have had to list them all on number one. And of course I'm thankful for my faith in God.

No comments: