Friday, February 29, 2008

Misc. posting

This rainbow was even prettier in person....
I was helping the boys look for fossils...
Our car next to one of the steep canyon walls. As we drove the path got narrower and narrower...


I really don't have much to say today, but thought I'd just update my blog again. My parents were here last week and I really enjoyed spending time with them. We didn't do much of anything, but spent a lot of time just playing board games and relaxing. We had planned to go to Yuma, Arizona for a visit, but didn't make it. Mom got food poisoning, and a couple days later dad came down with a 24 hour flu bug. So out of 5 days, two were not much fun. And all but one day it rained. The one day it didn't rain we went to watch Peter play rugby, which was fun...we all came home with a sunburn though!!! But even with all the bad stuff it was nice to have my parents around.

My sister asked for some more pics, so thought I'd add a couple of those too. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Melanie D. said...

Great pictures! I hope all is well, I think of you often. I turned in kindergarten paperwork today! Will Liam go in the fall???

California mom said...

Yep, he starts in the fall. We don't register til later this month (March). I think of you often too. Hope to see you this summer when I'm back in Nebraska...I'll keep you updated.

A said...

Thanks for the pictures and updates! :) Now...can I see some beach photos, too?! Looking forward to our trip out to see you soon!