Wednesday, June 27, 2007

husband on business trip

My dear husband is on a business trip for 2 days and I really miss him. The kids are keeping me busy and driving me a bit nuts at times. Liam especially seems to be on the tantrum rampage today. Anything I say no to results in a monumental tantrum that gets out of control fast. I don't give in to him, but man I HATE the screaming, crying, kicking that is going on today. I'm trying to be a little understanding since he seems to be missing Ben as much as I am, but at the same time I just want him to be a perfect little angel for me. I guess I must just be asking too much today of both myself and my sweet boys.

1 comment:

Melanie D. said...

It is rough to go it alone! Always makes me grateful for a partner in parenting, even when I could kill him!

Brenna is still prone to tantrums, seems like we do a lot of sending her to her room.

Good luck - I hope Ben's trip goes quickly!